Friday, June 30, 2023

Affirmations: Exhaling Doubt By Breathing Faith

 




I exhale doubt and inhale faith, for I trust in the Lord with all my heart, knowing that He keeps me in perfect peace as I fix my thoughts on Him.


With each breath, I release uncertainty and embrace the unwavering assurance that God's promises are true, and His plans for me are good.


As I exhale doubt, I breathe in the comforting presence of God, knowing that He is my stronghold and my refuge, guiding me with His loving hand.


I let go of fear and worry, surrendering them with every breath, as I fill my lungs with the faith that God's wisdom and understanding surpass all human comprehension.


In the midst of uncertainty, I exhale doubt and inhale unwavering trust, relying on the Lord's faithfulness and leaning on His everlasting arms.


With each breath, doubt dissipates, and faith rises within me, for I know that the Lord is my eternal rock, my firm foundation, and my unshakeable hope.


I breathe out hesitation and breathe in the confidence that comes from knowing that God's perfect peace guards my heart and mind through Christ Jesus.