Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Prayer

 


Heavenly Father,

I come to you today, recognizing my need for rest and rejuvenation. I acknowledge that I cannot carry my burdens alone, and I surrender my worries to you. I trust in your provision and believe that you will lead me beside still waters and refresh my soul.

Help me to actively seek out rest in my life, and to make it a priority. Give me the wisdom and discernment to recognize the areas of my life that need adjustment, and the courage to make changes where necessary. Guide me in my pursuit of rest and restoration, and draw me closer to you in the process.

Thank you for your promises of peace and provision, and for the assurance that you are always with me. May I find comfort in your presence and strength in your love, as I let my soul rest in you.

In Jesus' name, Amen.