Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Affirmations (Courage to Work to Change)

Here are some affirmations you can speak...

"I am capable of change, and with God's help, I can overcome any obstacle."

"I trust in God's plan for my life and have the courage to step out in faith."

"I release my fears and insecurities to God, knowing that He will guide me through my transformation journey."

"I am not defined by my past mistakes and have the power to create a new future through Christ."

"I am a work in progress, and each step I take towards transformation brings me closer to becoming the person God created me to be."

"I have the strength and resilience to overcome any challenge that comes my way, with God's help."

"I am filled with the Holy Spirit, and through His guidance, I am empowered to make lasting and positive changes in my life."