Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Prayer: Embracing the New You

Dear Lord,

As I embark on this journey of transformation, I pray that you will guide me and give me the strength to embrace the new me. Help me to let go of my old ways and to be renewed in the spirit of my mind. I ask that you reveal to me the spiritual gifts you have instilled in me and that I may use them to make a difference in my life and in the lives of others.

I pray that I may recognize your will for me and strive to live a life that is pleasing to you. I ask for the courage to put on the new self, created after you in true righteousness and holiness.

I am thankful for the blessings in my life and I give you the glory for them. I pray that I may be strengthened with all power according to your glorious might, and that I may endure and persevere with joy.

May I always be transformed on the journey by you, and may my life bring glory to your name.

Amen.